Students are not eligible to apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. To be eligible to apply EMI card for students, you must meet the following requirements:
- To apply for the EMI Network Card offline, you must be between the ages of 21 and 60.
- To apply for an Insta EMI Card online, the Bajaj card age limit is 23 to 65.
- You should have a consistent source of income.
EMI card for students is one such variant designed specifically for college students’ needs. This type of credit card enables you to manage your finances and meet your expenses quickly. Here’s more information on this specific type of credit card that can assist you in developing good financial habits.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Features and Benefits
- EMI card for students is simple to obtain because issuers do not require extensive documentation. Furthermore, you are not required to provide proof of income, which expedites approval.
- EMI card for students can assist you in establishing a good credit score before graduating. This way, you can avail of credit at competitive terms in the future, provided you manage your credit card well.
- EMI card for students provides numerous benefits such as cashback and discounts to help you save a lot of money. Furthermore, it offers valuable reward points that can be redeemed for coupons and merchandise from the issuer’s rewards catalogue.
- Compared to other cards, an EMI card for students typically has a low credit limit of up to Rs. 15,000 and is valid for 5 years. This prevents you from overspending and falling into debt.
- EMI cards for students can be used for various things, including enrolling in an online course, purchasing books, refuelling your car, and more. Student credit cards have no or low joining fees and annual fees compared to other credit cards, making them simple to maintain and use.
How to Get a Student Credit Card
To be eligible for a student credit card, you must meet the following standard eligibility requirements. You must be a college student who is at least 18 years old. Some lenders insist on you having an education loan with them. Aside from meeting the eligibility mentioned above criteria, issuers also require the following documentation:
- Birth certificate
- College or University ID
- PAN Card
- Residential Proof
- Passport size photograph
You can obtain an EMI card for students in addition to applying for one directly with the issuer by:
- A fixed deposit in your name might be used as collateral when applying for a credit card. You will likely receive a credit limit equal to or somewhat less than the fixed deposit amount if the issuer is eager to issue you a credit card in exchange for your security.
- You can request an additional card on their current credit card from your parent or any other family member.
- You can also apply for a student credit card using your savings bank account, as long as you keep the monthly average balance set by the bank. By diligently using a student credit card during your student years, you will have mastered credit management by the time you graduate. Upgrade to a feature-rich credit card that not only leverages your finances but also offers money-saving rewards once you graduate from college and begin your career.
For instance, Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Super Card combines the power of four cards in one to ramp up the advantages of credit cards. You use this as a credit card to get discounts on movie tickets and events, fuel surcharge waivers, complimentary airport lounge access, and other perks. You can also get interest-free emergency loans and use your credit limit to make interest-free ATM withdrawals. In addition, you can convert purchases worth more than Rs. 3,000 into easy EMIs.
Furthermore, the Super Card can be obtained by meeting simple eligibility requirements and submitting minimal documentation. Check out your pre-approved offers to see your customised deal and enjoy instant approval on this credit card to have more purchasing power at your disposal.