The latest report titled ethylene production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Ethylene.
|Process Included||Ethylene Production From Steam Cracking|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Ethylene production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Ethylene Production Process:
1. Ethylene Production From Steam Cracking: This report shows the cost structure of ethylene production from the steam cracking process. During this method, a hydrocarbon, either ethane or steam, is heated up to the temperature of 750–950 ° C. It converts the large hydrocarbon into lower hydrocarbons (smaller hydrocarbons) and leads to unsaturation, and the product formed is ethylene.
Ethylene is the least complex organic compound known as alkene that comprises carbon-carbon double bonds. It is obtained via natural sources, including petroleum and natural gas and is also found naturally in plant hormones. Its properties include being highly combustible and having a sweet and pleasant smell and taste. In addition, it appears to be a colourless gas that is lighter than air. Its standard use is that of an anaesthetic and a refrigerant as well as a key raw material in creating various chemicals ranging between plastics, antifreeze solutions and solvents.
The Ethylene market is being propelled by the commodity’s application as a key ingredient that is included to form a lightweight and good-quality packaging. The Lightweight plastic segment is showing tremendous growth due to its growing popularity among consumers, which is propelling the industry forward. Furthermore, the growing demand for ethylene derivatives further boosts the market’s growth. Also, the growing investments by primary market participants to add to their production capacity are boosting market expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Ethylene Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Ethylene market?
- What are the various processes used for Ethylene production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Ethylene?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Ethylene?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Ethylene?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Ethylene?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Ethylene production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Ethylene production?
- What is the time frame for Ethylene plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Ethylene?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Ethylene Dichloride Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ethylene-dichloride
- Ethylene Glycol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ethylene-dichloride
- Ethylene Oxide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ethylene-oxide
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA