The latest report titled eucalyptol production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Eucalyptol.
|Process Included||Eucalyptol Production From Eucalyptus Oil|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Eucalyptol production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Eucalyptol Production Process:
- Eucalyptol Production From Eucalyptus Oil: This report contains a thorough cost analysis of eucalyptol from eucalyptus oil. In order to make eucalyptol, eucalyptus oil is treated with phenol and then undergoes the reduced-pressure rectification process to get kettle bottom liquid. This diluted kettle bottom liquid by standard pressure rectification is used to produce an azeotrope of 1,8-eucalyptol and water, which is extracted, and 1,8-eucalyptol is dried to result in eucalyptol finally.
Eucalyptol, with the chemical formula C10H18O, is a naturally produced cyclic ether and monoterpenoid. It is extracted in an oily-liquid state and smells similar to camphor. It has a minty and refreshing flavour. It can be found in many essential oils and is primarily used as a flavouring agent and an expectorant. Eucalyptol can be derived from plant matter such as cannabis, wormwood and sagebrush.
Eucalyptol’s demand is rising owing to its growing popularity as a result of increasing consumer preference for its aromatic properties. Owing to these properties, it finds extensive application in the pharmaceutical and industrial sectors, which is driving the market’s growth. Personal hygiene products like mouthwash it is used to add a refreshing burst of taste which is furthering the industry demand. Furthermore, it is added to cough suppressants due to its ability to control asthma via anti-inflammatory cytokine inhibition and airway mucus hypersecretion. Also, other advantages of the product, like minimising inflammation and pain, killing leukaemia cells etc., are gaining traction with the industry players creating market opportunities.
Key Questions Answered in the Eucalyptol Production Cost Report:
• What are the key drivers propelling the Eucalyptol market?
• What are the various processes used for Eucalyptol production?
• What are the raw materials required to produce Eucalyptol?
• What are the different operations units involved in the production of Eucalyptol?
• What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Eucalyptol?
• What are the various costs engaged in the production of Eucalyptol?
• What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Eucalyptol production facility?
• What are the working capital requirements?
• What is the process of raw material procurement for Eucalyptol production?
• What is the time frame for Eucalyptol plant start-up?
• What is the pricing mechanism of Eucalyptol?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Eucalyptus Oil Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/eucalyptus-oil
- Eugenol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/eugenol
- Color Coated Sheet Production Cost – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/color-coated-sheet
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA